Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Then and Now

+2
master chief
Acaelus Thorne
6 posters
Go down
Acaelus Thorne
Acaelus Thorne
Brownie Points : 20
Props : 0

Then and Now Empty Then and Now

Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 am
I'm posting this just to see what everyone's opinion is on how America turned out. When George Washington was in office and giving his resignation speech, he pointed out a few subjects on which to tread carefully. Two of the subjects he pointed out were, To Abstain from Entangling Alliances, and Beware of political parties. In your opinion how do you think that leaders of that time would evaluate the development and current status of the United States?

~Acaelus Thorne
master chief
master chief
Brownie Points : 318
Props : 13

Then and Now Empty Re: Then and Now

Wed May 11, 2011 1:33 am
tbh i dont pay attention to that stuff. im only 14 ;D
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Wed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm
The founding fathers are rolling in their graves.
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm
I think America has turned out well. We may have made alliances and political party's but they helped make us to what we are. Many people may not like the united states but we help when we can to almost any one ever country has it's flaws but the us is the best country in my opinion
Acaelus Thorne
Acaelus Thorne
Brownie Points : 20
Props : 0

Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm
I see, well in my opinion, I'm in agreement with Terrorist/Fireassassin. Washington and the other founders saw the creation of America and that was a pivotal moment. I believe that Washington must of had some sort of insight to what political parties would do to the growing nation, as well as what alliances would do. Even as he warned us of this we had two parties already in creation, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist. We did stay away from entangling alliance for a while but eventually we did fall prey to those as well.

~Acaelus Thorne
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm
Acaelus Thorne wrote:I see, well in my opinion, I'm in agreement with Terrorist/Fireassassin. Washington and the other founders saw the creation of America and that was a pivotal moment. I believe that Washington must of had some sort of insight to what political parties would do to the growing nation, as well as what alliances would do. Even as he warned us of this we had two parties already in creation, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist. We did stay away from entangling alliance for a while but eventually we did fall prey to those as well.

~Acaelus Thorne

Anti fedralists r republicans for all u who don't no
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 pm
Well Gentlemen, Back then, ya see, they didn't expect slaves to be free, because of how they were raised. I would think after George Washington's Terms of Office and to John Quincy Adams and onwards, they started apposing it more publicly. After it was abolished, it made way for a new age of..err prosperity. I think, with that and many other problems the American people have come to break down and resolve, I would think the people back then would have their vision come true.. well more true that it already was. I mean, the US has one of the best militaries in the world and has grown to the whole 50 states, possibly more in the future. I think they would be proud of our accomplishments here, in the last 100 years, and hopefully in the future. Also, help other countries too. Although I think they would dislike the ads for election and other political money wasting stuff like that.
I mean, its about what you can do for them, the truth of what YOU can do, not what you say you can through ads. So far I think Obama is doing a good job, ya know?

Red 6 Signing Off
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250
Props : 5

Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 pm
honestly i think we are to nice and nosey we give and give and then poke in forign affairs and that cause more countrys to dilike us :/ but everyone has their own opinions (Agree to Disagree)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum