Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Lecrae
Lecrae
Brownie Points : 414
Props : 25

Signature/Avatar Requests Empty Signature/Avatar Requests

Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 pm
If you would like me to make a signature or avatar for you on these forums, please post three main things you want in your signature and/or avatar. One; Your render. All signatures and/or avatars need a main picture, and that would be the render; it can be an object, person, or just something that will be the center of the signature(as in main attraction.) Two; general color scheme. You have to tell me what color your signature wants to be, or else I might make up something you don't like at all. Three; the text. Every signature needs, of course, your name on it. I may want more details on what you want in your signature, and if so please leave me with ways of contacting you - which is most likely by xfire for me - but I have to know what you really want in it. Look forward to seeing requests and hope you all like the results I'll give you.
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Signature/Avatar Requests Empty Re: Signature/Avatar Requests

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:40 am
Could you make me one with an Imperial Royal Guard on it, and have it say FA in red letters? And could you make the letters flame like?
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Wed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm
-BUMP-
Or maybe you could do that on the left half, and have a slash ( / ) and on the right one for terrorist. That could be like a black background with an embossed T and crossed gun and knife in the back?

I don't know.

Could be pink with kittens for all I care.
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin

Fri May 27, 2011 3:57 pm
-BUMP (AGAIN)-
Taking your time? Razz Rolling Eyes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum