Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Facebook
Brownie Points : 35
Props : 0

Art in the form of words. Empty Art in the form of words.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:48 pm
Wrote this for a game i play called Tribalwars. I'm bored so i'll share it with you lot.

-------------------

In my boredom i have decided to write on my profile. This is the beginning, but i have not yet decided where i shall put the end. Also, keep in mind that as of right now the finality of the contents of this profile is undecided. Anything you read here may be deleted and replaced the next time you read this. Also, please note that i am not a novelist, so you can come to the conclusion that, without a doubt, this is not a novel.

Now that we have the technicalities out of the way, whatever they were, i will now tell you what i think of this profile setting gadgetry. I believe that i should be able to state the month i was born in, without the year or day. I would also like to have a bedazzle option here, yes, that would be kool. I must also tell you now that i do not believe in this thing called a spoiler. You cannot spoil things, they spoil themselves. As i have now become irritated by the television in the background, todays rambling will come to an end. Although you have no way of knowing when today was, but i assure that right now, as of today, at this time that i am righting these very words, it is today. But it could very well have been was by the time you have read this, but even so, i feel, or rather, felt, that you, as the reader of this profile, should know.

It has been brought to my attention that somewhere above, on the day i wrote the writing above - which is the same day as today, evidently - I misspelled the word writing. The moment i learned of this, i didn't think much of it. But i was told by the same primitive being that i should write about that very blemish, so to speak, that was found in my rant. The idea intrigued me, and i came to the conclusion that i will strive to be a better mannered person when talking to this being. Now, since i have gone completely absent minded in all things narrative, i will continue to think of nothing, and do nothing, as soon as i am finished this sentence, unless i am rudely interrupted by a pile of rocks.

Today, which is not the same day i wrote the writing found above this writing which you are reading right now, i had an idea. Before i tell you what my idea was, we must first learn what an idea is. This definition is not found in a dictionary, but is my personal opinion. My definition is as follows; An idea is a thought which a person has. But i do not believe that an idea is just any thought, for example: thinking that a particular sidewalk has admirable qualities, is not an idea. Moreover, an idea is a thought which the person that the thought originated from had intended to use this thought for the betterment of any given situation, object, himself, or even other people. Now that we have established a common belief of what this thing, an idea, is, i will tell you what my idea which i had today was, or is, depending on if i am reading this now, or if you are reading it after i have finished this writing. Anyway, my idea was/is; 'As of today, should i put the dates at which i entered these paragraphs?' But, after some thought on this subject, i decided not to go through with this idea, because i would like to maintain the current level of mystery which is contained in these writings. You are welcome.

I have come to the decision, with the help of an insignificant being - yes, i'm as surprised as you are - to share my thoughts with you on a particular saying which is apparently most popularly used by those who are not of the same physical calibre as, well, strong people, for lack of a better word. This saying is; "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." Before reading on, first think about the saying, establish with yourself what your opinion of this is, and then once you have your opinion in mind, continue reading. You may believe that this saying is something which you consider to be truthful. While some may believe that a person's opinion cannot be wrong, i beg to differ. Thinking that this saying is truthful would be like thinking you could jump of a building onto a sidewalk and survive, which is not the case, you would surely die, although it would depend on the height of the building, but we can assume that this person would be jumping off of a skyscraper. Now, i do not wish to completely demoralize you, but i would like you to know that from here on in, you can safely assume that all your opinions are inferior to my own, because, to put it simply, you are inferior to me. Now, let's get back on track. I'm sure by now that you have come to the conclusion that i do not believe this saying to be truthful. Although i am not impressed with you, because i told you that your thoughts are inferior, and that you yourself are too, which was my way of telling you that you should just stop thinking altogether. But this time you are right, i do not believe this to be a completely truthful saying. Why? Well, for starters, it is not completely truthful, in that the first part is evidently true, as sticks and stones can break bones. but, at the latter part of this saying, it states that names will never hurt me, which is unequivically the most perposterous thing i have ever heard. Name calling can cause depression, which can lead to the person who is depressed to do some very sickening things, such as; injuring themselves, committing suicide, lashing out at others with little reasoning behind doing so, and many other things. Well, you get the point. I will no longer write on this subject because i have lost interest in it. Again, you're welcome.

What if trees had legs? This would be, pardon my technical jargon, intense. There would be no need to chop them down. We would remain in an oxygen enriched area. Indeed, intense it would be.

Today, it is cold. Specifically, today, my feet our cold. For a while, i did nothing about this. The hardwood floor against the soles of my feet was discomforting... And cold. But then, i had another idea, - it seems these are becoming more and more frequent - to put socks on! So i got up, and searched a pile of clothing which was on my air hockey table. And do you know what i found? A sock. Not a pair of socks, but one sock. Now that i am wearing just one sock, i am only half as cold. I made the decision of putting the sock on my right foot, my good foot, my dominant foot. And now, half of my discomfort is now comfort, but the other half remains... Until i find another sock.

---------------

And yes, i realize many do not have the attention span to read it, as i've been told by people when they've seen it. So if that is the case, just don't read it.
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Art in the form of words. Empty Re: Art in the form of words.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm
well sry i read it this time it confused me but i read it

Last edited by im a banana on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Facebook
Brownie Points : 35

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm
The comment at the bottom should have left the impression that you shouldn't have posted that. I do not care for comments such as those.
Srusader Guy
Srusader Guy
Brownie Points : 786

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm
Nice one. To banana, why post if you don't care?
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 pm
Wow.

You

are

deep.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum