Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Whats your favorite color/what it says about you?

+8
TheUnknown
Nemez0r
Porkins
Proof
TK-823
Rambo
Wraith
Assassin
12 posters
Go down
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250
Props : 5

Whats your favorite color/what it says about you? Empty Whats your favorite color/what it says about you?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm
Blue- “Blue” people are often compassionate, soothing and caring. They like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful but are often suspicious and worry too much.

Purple- Those who like purple have a strong desire to be unique and different. A “purple” person may become sarcastic if he or she is misunderstood. They are most likely to gain positions of authority.

Red- People who like red are often outgoing, aggressive and impulsive. They are often optimistic and like to be constantly doing something. In other words, “red” people are restless and like associating with other people.

Green- Green is a color of balance and wisdom. ”Green” people are usually modest and patient and are usually taken advantage of because of this. ”Greens” are honest and like to socialize, but prefer to be at peace and be alone.

Black- “Black” people are dignified and impressive without showing off. They want to give the impression that they are mysterious but there are hidden desires and longings within themselves.

Pink- This color symbolizes love and compassion. “Pink” people tend to be materialistic and require affection. They want to feel loved and secure and want to appear as though they are delicate and fragile.

Orange- Usually people who like orange are flamboyant and love to socialize. They tend to be overdramatic sometimes but just want the attention. ”Orange” people are often good-natured and popular.

Yellow- “Yellow” people have a good sense of humor and are always looking for an adventure. They have creative ideas but are sometimes irresponsible because they prefer free will and free thought.

White- Those who like white often desire to be young again and want to have a simple life.

Grey- “Greys” often work hard, but don’t get the recognition that they deserve. They desire peace and composure and also have good business ability.

so whats yours .... mines Blue
Wraith
Wraith
Brownie Points : 357
Props : 25

Whats your favorite color/what it says about you? Empty Re: Whats your favorite color/what it says about you?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 pm
Mines Green
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Whats your favorite color/what it says about you? Empty Re: Whats your favorite color/what it says about you?

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 pm
Black
TK-823
TK-823
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
http://www.lfgcomic.com

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm
My favorite color has always been green, as it is the same color as my eyes
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm
black and red
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm
Brown, Mixed In WIth Some Purple And Yellow.
Porkins
Porkins
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy

Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 pm
Brown: A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Browns are not impulsive, and may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibility and are reliable and kindly.

Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Lavender: This is often chosen by a person who lives “on a higher plane,” who never notices anything sordid and who is always impeccably and beautifully dressed. Lavender people may be on a continual quest for culture and the refined things of life, high and noble causes but without the necessity of getting their hands dirty. A Lavender person is usually creative, charming, witty and civilized.

Maroon: Harsh experience has probably matured the Maroon person into someone likable and generous. It is often a favorite color of someone who has been battered by life but has come through. It indicates a well-disciplined Red personality—one who has had difficult experiences and has not come through unmarked but who has grown and matured in the process.

Nemez0r
Nemez0r
Brownie Points : 186
Props : 5

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 pm
Green and some pink.
TheUnknown
TheUnknown
Brownie Points : 95
Props : 10

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 pm
Always liked blue & red
Tyrael
Tyrael
Brownie Points : 175
Props : 25
Location : Waist deep in hell. Along with with my enemies that i brought with me.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm
My color is black, but it doesn't express me like the ways some think it does. Black shows my darkness, my depression. Like my soul, cold and dark, black is made from something without light, void, bleak and cold. Im often seen as brutal or heartless, seen as suicidal often times, or ''soldier minded'' Often seen as proud, and what we southerners call Bullworthy, Meaning nothing more than a person who thinks he has the muscle to get his way. You judge for yourself, and what you see. But remember, lookss are deceiving
Porkins
Porkins

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 pm
For Me, Brown Represents My Kindness And Reliability, Purple For My Authority, And Yellow For My Free Thinking Mind, Adventurous Attitude, And Sense Of Humor. Also, I Would Put Some Green For My Honesty And Because No Matter How Hard We Try And Deny It, We Are All A Bit Lonely At The Pit Of Our Souls.

Whats your favorite color/what it says about you? Sorrow
Porkins
Porkins

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm
Personally, I Believe Everyone Has The Whole Color Spectrum In Them. Some Stars Just Shine Brighter Than Others, Wink
|Blackberry
|Blackberry
Brownie Points : 55
Props : -31

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm
It used to be blue, but now it's viridian since kotor 2.

I don't believe in that claptrap about colours representing something though.
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 am
Well I Believe It's Real. Also, Jiminy Cricket Would Agree.
Sly345
Sly345
Brownie Points : 27
Props : 0

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 pm
Blue has always been my fav color.
Angel
Angel
Brownie Points : 186
Props : 40

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm
My fav colors are red and pink, but the descriptions don't really fit me at all Cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum