Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

9/11 today and honor the lost lives Empty 9/11 today and honor the lost lives

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 am
Today is 9/11 as you know. The day where we lost many lives after the attack on the twin towers and few other areas. I will never forgive bin Laden after all the problems he caused us. If bin laden somehow survives and shows up again I will totally go and KILL HIS SORRY ASS FOR WHAT HE DID GRRRRR! Evil or Very Mad
I hear by solute to the ones that lost many lives, friends and family members to this tragic day. I am sorry for your losses and hope that we will avenge this tragic day by finishing up in Iraq. *solutes*

9/11 today and honor the lost lives Wtc-9-11
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

9/11 today and honor the lost lives Empty Re: 9/11 today and honor the lost lives

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am
Well Said Captain Hicks.... I will Hunt Bin Laden Down My Nyan Troops. I will bring back his corpse and burn it.

*Salutes* Mad

Last edited by Maxcat1234 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Typer
Typer
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
https://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

9/11 today and honor the lost lives Empty Re: 9/11 today and honor the lost lives

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 am
++DELETED++ Because of Porkins rage.

Last edited by Typer on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter
Brownie Points : 265
Props : 0

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am
They say it was Bush.
Wraith
Wraith
Brownie Points : 357
Props : 25

Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 pm

9/11 today and honor the lost lives We_Will_Never
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 pm
If you really wanted to avenge it, stop war. Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq to list some. Those weren't wars, nobody cared about them, showed respect for the earlier two, Korea and Vietnam. Nobody wanted them to continue, but are they? Iraq sure is. Terrorism happens in society, believe it or not, because of the way people act. If you look down and actually stare at history, you'll see that some of them have a reason to do it. Is it wrong? Yes. Should it be stopped? Yes. Do we go to the heart of the problem? No. Cut off the head and the body loses direction, cut out the heart the body loses the ability to reform and recover, cut off the arms the body loses its ability to hold on, cut off the legs and it loses momentum, and finally crumble in the wind with the rest of humanity's blights. The al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Shining Path, Tehreek-e-Nafaz-Shariat-e-Mohammadi, and al-Haraman Foundation are some terrorist organizations, just to name a few. All these things that happen are because of people's inability to understand. In the end, terrorism will continue to spread, pollute the earth, and thrive unless people change their tune. If you don't adapt you die. I'm not saying you should embrace terrorism, if you have a brain you'd figure that out, I'm saying don't let it continue, if you do it most likely won't be stopped in the future. Do we really want a World War 3? World War 1 could have been avoided, same with World War 2, were they? No. Do we have a chance to stop World War 3 from even being thought up in the minds of man? Yes. Now, I could be wrong about this, I mean, maybe we'd create robots so intellectually advanced it'd turn into the Terminator franchise. Now that would suck.
Porkins
Porkins
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 pm
Also, Typer, quit with that Illuminati bullsh*t, it isn't helping and you disgrace the dead with such false accusations. If you're joking at least take into consideration what you're joking about. On a side note, even if Bin Laden isn't dead, he's gonna die from old age. And my belief? He's dead. End of story. Close the book on this subject before I smash your fingers between the pages.
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 pm
Hey Porkins calm down. But Typer try to remember that people here may have lost some one that day, And be more respectful to what happened. It was Bin Ladin and Al-Qaeda but people have right to there opinions this is a day we should remember all the deaths and not argue how it happened. We will never forget what they did to this great country.

9/11 today and honor the lost lives 2Q==
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 pm
You Left Me Speechless Porkins..... Just Speechless.... And Calm Down Porkins......................... Neutral
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:11 pm
If you really wanted to avenge it, stop war. Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq to list some. Those weren't wars, nobody cared about them, showed respect for the earlier two, Korea and Vietnam. Nobody wanted them to continue, but are they? Iraq sure is. Terrorism happens in society, believe it or not, because of the way people act. If you look down and actually stare at history, you'll see that some of them have a reason to do it.

Well said Porkins. I guess I haven't thought of that until I just look at your reply. There isn't anything I can do about it cause I'm just one person. One person that isn't powerful enough to take the Government. I was told the reason why we still have this war is because we just made a democracy over there and they are teaching them of whats going on and how the government is setup so we can avoid anymore of destruction. The reason why they are setting up government so nobody else would lead the dictatorship over there and harm the U.S again. There isn't anything I could do about it because I am just one simple person that nobody is really going to give a crap about it. Also you can clam down porkins, there isn't anything I could do even if I try. Nobody is going to like stop and give up just like that.
Porkins
Porkins

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm
I am calm. I know you can't do anything, not just one person can do it, was speaking in general. But, one person can start something can't they? Now, I'm not saying anyone should its just, they can. Like William Wallace, although that didn't turn out so well xD. The Normans, or should I say English, were pretty harsh to Ireland and Scotland back then eh? Well its all in the past and I'm rambling like an idiot.
9/11 today and honor the lost lives 9-11-01-logo
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm
Why are you posting conspiracy theories or how to prevent war on a memoir of 9/11?

I will never forget my Uncle. He died that day in the twin towers. We will never forget 9/11.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum