Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

User name?

+8
Terrorist/FireAssassin
theawesomejedidude
Hicks
Porkins
Rambo
Proof
Sergeant Pepper
Wraith
12 posters
Go down
Wraith
Wraith
Brownie Points : 357
Props : 25

User name? Empty User name?

Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 am
So, how did you come up with your name? Hmm? the world wants to know!!!
As for TDO, its short for The Dark One which is the first name I had on MB2 until now,

As for Wrath, its from FMA:Brotherhood
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34

User name? Empty Re: User name?

Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:18 pm
So why are you Wraith? Razz

I had a lot of names before i decided on Sergeant Pepper, wasn't really much reason though, and if you don't know who Sergeant Pepper is........................ Sad
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm
I'm Jesus cause I'm Jesus
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm
I saw the movie when I was 12. I played HL and Team fortress classic as Rambo. Played jka as him as well. gg
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:54 pm
When i became high king of skyrim... the people named me porkins, short for porkings the great.
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm
I got Hicks from the movie Aliens. Best action film out of the alien saga ever. Cpl. Hicks was 2nd in command for the marines during the movie, he showed Ellen ripley m41a pulse rifle. He is alot like me so yeah I choose him cause he and I are very much alike. Also Hicks is a better name then Sora cause people keept on saying sora is a gay name so yup. I went with Hicks for this clan.
theawesomejedidude
Brownie Points : 99
Props : 0

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 am
theawesomejedidude...yeah, I don't know where tf I got this from. I guess just 'cause I'm such an awesome Jedi, dude...or is it I'm such an awesome Jedi dude. ...Meh, fuck it, either way I'm awesome. And I'm a Jedi.
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:29 pm
Here's a long story...

My first name was Lone Jawa (in yellow letters). It was on base JAMP, when I first went onto a server (BOSS server). I was a jawa for my model, and had a bulky, orange-bladed double lightsaber. As I was playing for some time, a guy named LightAssassin asked me to go after someone with him and if I wanted to be an assassin. I willingly and quickly agreed, dubbing the name FireAssassin. We found another person along the way and named him WaterAssassin. I changed my model to be the red version of a snowtrooper, as WaterAssassin was the blue one and LightAssassin the white version. I would grip people and hold them over a cliff while the others shot him (this was lugormod, they were mercs, I, a sith). I had a double-bladed lightsaber which I would tear my victims apart with ease. After this event though, we never heard from WaterAssassin again. We continued doing things together and I went on another server at some point. This server had a group on it, the "Bunnies". They had a heavily-armed fort which I wanted access to. Hey, if you can't beat them... This server (Revolutionary Souls I believe) was also lugormod, so I became PurpleBunny for my merc account. I was once again a jawa, but this time with guns and friends to back me up. I took a break from JKA for a while, never hearing or seeing LightAssassin for the longest time. When I came back, LightAssassin was gone and PurpleBunny replaced by someone else. I kept the names, however. I went on to join a clan called Assassins'Legion (I still have the tags as a config.) and that didn't last long, I lost connection to the server we were on because it stopped running. Eventually, after some time, a player named Jonima talked to me, revealing that he was LightAssassin and wanted to form a clan for the assassins. We found another player, Gavin, who joined us, being GavinAssassin. We were so close to having an established alliance... We had nearly our own server, we had someone getting it for us... then we lost track of him. Jonima disappeared and this fellow named Joker came up. Joker was a jerk, always laming and causing commotion. Gavin left because he hated him. (I met this other guy and we played Beatles Rockband over the internet on the wii with each other, but that's irrelevant, but I said it anyways). Where was I... oh yes, I remember now. Joker was clearly Jonima and the hopes of having our own clan dissolved right before we did. I haven't heard from either to this day (probably because I haven't been playing...). I went back to the BOSS server, and used the model of the black-dressed imperial commander. I was hiding in the shadows and sniping, and someone called me a Terrorist and the name stuck. I found out about MBII and it sounded like fun, so I downloaded it during B18 I think. I went on GIN server first, as it seemed to have a good sized population. A guy, whose name I sadly forget, (TockRock or something like that) taught me how to play. People were amazed at how quickly I caught on, so I was looked at for recruiting. GreenClones was the first to ask I think, and I agreed. When I had the tags on, people from GIN started to tease me, saying that GC was about to die anyways, so why not join them? I like small, weak clans that I can assist. After a while, I was talking to the leader who said, and I quote, "GC may not be around for much longer". I was wondering what he meant, and he told me that I would find out. Well, I did find out. GC became Çrusaders. (seriously though, why the cedille?) We lost a lot of old members, and I met up with Gecko who told me to say goodbye for him, which I did. We got some new members, and became one of the top clans in MBII. Then one day, I was on the forums for said clan, and there was a topic that said "User name?". I was interested, so I decided to post about my name(s) and how I got them. I put all my names in bold.** Oh, I forgot to mention - I also have the name HOMICIDALBUNNY from when I pretended to be a lamer on the BOSS server, I had the E11 and was just shooting everybody. Then on the same night, I also played as SUICIDALBUNNY, who just kept dieing. When I came to MBII, one of the first times I played, I was playing with StarWarsGeek, and I thought it would be funny to call myself StarTrekGeek and then later on, somebody else called themselves that so I made my name StarGateGeek. I don't remember how it started, I think I was just trolling clan members one odd day, but I made my name MANICCLAMS. I can't really think of any other names right now...

**Back to reading the topic name "User name?"
Yea... so I found it and this is what I wrote:
I wrote:Here's a long story...

My first name was Lone Jawa (in yellow letters). It was on base JAMP, when I first went onto a server (BOSS server). I was a jawa for my model, and had a bulky, orange-bladed double lightsaber. As I was playing for some time, a guy named LightAssassin asked me to go after someone with him and if I wanted to be an assassin. I willingly and quickly agreed, dubbing the name FireAssassin. We found another person along the way and named him WaterAssassin. I changed my model to be the red version of a snowtrooper, as WaterAssassin was the blue one and LightAssassin the white version. I would grip people and hold them over a cliff while the others shot him (this was lugormod, they were mercs, I, a sith). I had a double-bladed lightsaber which I would tear my victims apart with ease. After this event though, we never heard from WaterAssassin again. We continued doing things together and I went on another server at some point. This server had a group on it, the "Bunnies". They had a heavily-armed fort which I wanted access to. Hey, if you can't beat them... This server (Revolutionary Souls I believe) was also lugormod, so I became PurpleBunny for my merc account. I was once again a jawa, but this time with guns and friends to back me up. I took a break from JKA for a while, never hearing or seeing LightAssassin for the longest time. When I came back, LightAssassin was gone and PurpleBunny replaced by someone else. I kept the names, however. I went on to join a clan called Assassins'Legion (I still have the tags as a config.) and that didn't last long, I lost connection to the server we were on because it stopped running. Eventually, after some time, a player named Jonima talked to me, revealing that he was LightAssassin and wanted to form a clan for the assassins. We found another player, Gavin, who joined us, being GavinAssassin. We were so close to having an established alliance... We had nearly our own server, we had someone getting it for us... then we lost track of him. Jonima disappeared and this fellow named Joker came up. Joker was a jerk, always laming and causing commotion. Gavin left because he hated him. (I met this other guy and we played Beatles Rockband over the internet on the wii with each other, but that's irrelevant, but I said it anyways). Where was I... oh yes, I remember now. Joker was clearly Jonima and the hopes of having our own clan dissolved right before we did. I haven't heard from either to this day (probably because I haven't been playing...). I went back to the BOSS server, and used the model of the black-dressed imperial commander. I was hiding in the shadows and sniping, and someone called me a Terrorist and the name stuck. I found out about MBII and it sounded like fun, so I downloaded it during B18 I think. I went on GIN server first, as it seemed to have a good sized population. A guy, whose name I sadly forget, (TockRock or something like that) taught me how to play. People were amazed at how quickly I caught on, so I was looked at for recruiting. GreenClones was the first to ask I think, and I agreed. When I had the tags on, people from GIN started to tease me, saying that GC was about to die anyways, so why not join them? I like small, weak clans that I can assist. After a while, I was talking to the leader who said, and I quote, "GC may not be around for much longer". I was wondering what he meant, and he told me that I would find out. Well, I did find out. GC became Çrusaders. (seriously though, why the cedille?) We lost a lot of old members, and I met up with Gecko who told me to say goodbye for him, which I did. We got some new members, and became one of the top clans in MBII. Then one day, I was on the forums for said clan, and there was a topic that said "User name?". I was interested, so I decided to post about my name(s) and how I got them. I put all my names in bold. Oh, I forgot to mention - I also have the name HOMICIDALBUNNY from when I pretended to be a lamer on the BOSS server, I had the E11 and was just shooting everybody. Then on the same night, I also played as SUICIDALBUNNY, who just kept dieing. When I came to MBII, one of the first times I played, I was playing with StarWarsGeek, and I thought it would be funny to call myself StarTrekGeek and then later on, somebody else called themselves that so I made my name StarGateGeek. I don't remember how it started, I think I was just trolling clan members one odd day, but I made my name MANICCLAMS. I can't really think of any other names right now...

I omitted the asterisks that last time so that you don't have to read it infinitely. Have a nice day.
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 pm
Well I got my username simply.

My cat's name is Max and I have a cat.

max+cat+randomnumbers(1234) ( my xfire one )
And my cat is named after me. Cause I'm Max BECAUSE I CAN!!
Hicks
Hicks

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 pm
Well I got my username simply.

That was very short max Razz
Karasu Uchiha
Karasu Uchiha
Brownie Points : 42
Props : 0

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 pm
my friends and I have this thing were we each have a japanese name o.o soo
Karasu = Raven in japanese
Uchiha = favorite clan in mah favorite anime, naruto o.o

but I dont use uchiha in mb2 cuz its too long :3
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm
Maxcat1234 wrote:Well I got my username simply.

I'm going to bet your password is the same
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 pm
Assassin- from playing assassins creed and watching asajj ventress in star wars. plus cause i like being sneaky and what not
Max
Max

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 am
Rambo wrote:
Maxcat1234 wrote:Well I got my username simply.

I'm going to bet your password is the same

Naww.... my password is a secret.. MWUAHUAHAUHAUHA
Max
Max

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 am
Assassin wrote:Assassin- from playing assassins creed and watching asajj ventress in star wars. plus cause i like being sneaky and what not

O.O so on your location thing... you killed the cat.. NOT CURIOSTY!! * dramatic music plays* DUN DUN DUUUNNN

Last edited by Maxcat1234 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelt wrong.)
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:19 pm
arnt you a cat? nuff said
Max
Max

Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:51 pm
Oh noes... IM NEXT !!! NOOOO!! D:
Porkins
Porkins
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy

Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 am
This Video Proves That I Am The High King And That I Have The Voice

lyrics;
In Their Tongue He Is Dovakiin...DRAGONBORN!
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!!!!
He's The Lord!
F*cking Cool!
Oh My God!

Max
Max

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm
That was random.... o.o but This proves I am the TRUE Dovakiin DRAGONBORN

( I am the cat in the video and the baby is the dragon )

Hicks
Hicks

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm
total random max. U hurt the poor baby. I am very disappointed in you cat. Evil or Very Mad
Porkins
Porkins

Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 am
In Later News Today Kim Jong Il is Dead... A Nation Mourns His Loss.

Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 pm
Yes, I heard Porkins. Heart attack.

Also, not to depreciate the value of what Porkins said, it's just that I logged on after his post, but, how far do we usually stray from the topic? We get really out of hand
Max
Max

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm
Hicks wrote:total random max. U hurt the poor baby. I am very disappointed in you cat. Evil or Very Mad

THE BABY HIT MAH! D: And I had to do what had to be done!
Typer
Typer
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
https://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 pm
Porkins wrote:This Video Proves That I Am The High King And That I Have The Voice

lyrics;
In Their Tongue He Is Dovakiin...DRAGONBORN!
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!!!!
He's The Lord!
F*cking Cool!
Oh My God!

Butt... There is one leaf here. In their dung, he is toe-fucking. Dragonball!

USE GUITAR! He's the lord, fucking cool, oh my god. Me gusta, let's prepare, a POOOOOL.

So come on, rectal staple my fart to the floor. Rub it in, rub it in, for the sake of Skyrim, brother guy, brother cool, turkey of the sky.
Typer
Typer
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
https://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:51 pm
Well, what was my first username, well, how I got it, eh..? This brings me back to the summer of '92...

***Plays This song*** "SONG HERE"

It was a sunny mornin', cats meowin' dogs bein' dogs, oh, what was I doin' you say? I was makin' waffles... And while you are reading this.. you wonder, in agony, how does this relate
to my username... You will never know, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! The cats, it was all about the cats.. they told me to go on the internet, they introduced me to the internet, and how their are these "LOLCATS", the cats told me to spread the LOLCAT AIDS everyone as possible. But wait, wait wait, let us start over.

***Restarts Song on Guitar***
***Plays This song*** "SONG HERE"

Hey, look buddy, I'm a Typer, and I solve problems, not problems like, your toilet is clogged, because that would fall within the problem of the plumber. I solve practical problems, for instance, how am I gonna type out the Kitten War report of '99. The answer my friend, a keyboard, computer, and a cat. And if that don't work, use more cat. Like this cat thought by me, typed by me, and you'd be best hope, not aimin' at you..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum