Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Lecrae
Lecrae
Brownie Points : 414
Props : 25

Movie Duels II Empty Movie Duels II

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm
"Star Wars: Movie Duels 2 is a single player Jedi Academy: Total Conversion.
In this mod you will relive the most famous duels from star wars episode 1, 2, 3 and the era Rise Of The Empire.

- Choose the light side of the Jedi or the Dark side of the Sith and relive the increible fights from the movies.

- With 19 missions inspired by the films and a ton of bonus missions, Movie Duels one of the biggest Star Wars mod.

- Relive the epic battles from the movies with new Animations, Cinematics, Maps and Effects.

- Master the missions in all three dificult levels.

- A completely new Gameplay called "Challenge". Here you fight against the most famous characters from the Star Wars films in 15 stages. To proceed you must win.

* New Maps
* New Textures
* New Shaders
* New Visual Effects
* New Cinematics
* New Animations
* New Scripts
* New Menus

Install
Note - Before you start the installation you must remove any other Modifications in your "LucasArtsStar Wars Jedi Knight Jedi AcademyGame database" folder.
Critical bugs can occur if Movie Duels 2 is combined with other mods.

1. Start the install-file and follow the instuctions. Make sure the mod is installed in your: "LucasArtsStar Wars Jedi Knight Jedi AcademyGame data" folder.
2. To Play you can either go to your start menu and chose movie duels from the list // Or you can go to your "Gamedata" folder and press the bat. file called: "Star Wars Movie Duels 2".

3. To uninstall go to start menu and press "Uninstall Star Wars Movie Duels 2" and follow the instuctions."

-----------------------

Download Link(s)

ModDB - http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-movie-duels

MD2 Main Website - (Coming Soon)

JK3 Files - (Coming Soon)
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Movie Duels II Empty Re: Movie Duels II

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:55 pm
Would this and MBII clash? I mean, would they affect each other?
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm
Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:Would this and MBII clash? I mean, would they affect each other?

no i have them both

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm
Awesome mod, I cun't freaking pass mace windu mission in the arean genosis -_- I'm stuck where you have to save one of the jedis but there is no way to go
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum