Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

Ear with Feet tking Empty Ear with Feet tking

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:22 pm
*When did this happen to you:
around 5:30-6:00pm
*Where did this occur:
MB2 Enclave
*Who did this, and if it is one person, who is it:
Ears with Feet
*How many times has this happened if its been more than once:
He just started tking me today and then about maybe 4 more times to the bare minimum of my health.
*State what occured and give specific details, not just "well he tked me so this happened then that then i did this":
I was on sith side of MB2 Enclave. I spawned then this person Ear with Feet came up to me and grappled me and took around half of my health away. I thought he was gonna do it again so I killed him cause no one was really coming on until it became bigger. Then he kept trying to blaster, and saber me and I had to kill him like another time to defend myself against his saber and then he meeled me to bare minimum then declaring revan at 10hp get him. Chrispo is a witness to what happened among probally a admin or two like hics and lecrae and grim. my tk points are high because i had to defend myself from him. He also repeadedly been very rude to people on the server and being a complete distraction
*At least one screenshot, if this happened on the server and/or xfire:
I do not have screenshots Sad but! I do have two videos of some of the incidents cheers thank you x-fire. Heres the link to them. I eventually just kept playing on the second one so you might wanna fast forward a bit after i leave spawn.
http://www.xfire.com/video/44818c/
[url=ww.xfire.com/video/4481db/]ww.xfire.com/video/4481db/[/url]

Last edited by sasuke2490 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added second video)
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Ear with Feet tking Empty Re: Ear with Feet tking

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 pm
well just saying u should never tk if some one is tking you. im no admin so i am no other help.
Srusader Guy
Srusader Guy
Brownie Points : 786
Props : 0

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm
im a banana wrote:well just saying u should never tk if some one is tking you. im no admin so i am no other help.

We'll put him on our watchlist. And yeah. Don't TK him back. Wait until TK kicker does it's job... Yeah....
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm
Srusader Guy wrote:
im a banana wrote:well just saying u should never tk if some one is tking you. im no admin so i am no other help.

We'll put him on our watchlist. And yeah. Don't TK him back. Wait until TK kicker does it's job... Yeah....

Heres the thing that I've noticed from tkers they will go to the maximum amount of damage to the team then stop tking. after that they will go kill enemies and then tk some more
Srusader Guy
Srusader Guy

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 pm
sasuke2490 wrote:
Srusader Guy wrote:

Heres the thing that I've noticed from tkers they will go to the maximum amount of damage to the team then stop tking. after that they will go kill enemies and then tk some more

I know. He'll be on our list to watch for. If only I could fix my MB...

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 pm
Tbh, we got some admins who can do that for you srusader, lecrae, grim (Pretty sure he has admin) and Hicks.
Srusader Guy
Srusader Guy

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Jedi wrote:Tbh, we got some admins who can do that for you srusader, lecrae, grim (Pretty sure he has admin) and Hicks.

Grim has admin? And lulz how the other 2 were IN that video.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:52 pm
Srusader Guy wrote:
Jedi wrote:Tbh, we got some admins who can do that for you srusader, lecrae, grim (Pretty sure he has admin) and Hicks.

Grim has admin? And lulz how the other 2 were IN that video.
WELL IDK he has yellow C ok w.e
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm
I'll watch for him when I'm on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum