Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism

+4
master chief
TK-823
Proof
sasuke2490
8 posters
Go down
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism Empty tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism

Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 pm
*When did this happen to you: around 10:20-10:25am

*Where did this occur: QE Good and Evil

*Who did this, and if it is one person, who is it: Tlp.Simba

*How many times has this happened if its been more than once:he just been trolling for awhile i heard he was doing it before I joined also

*State what occured and give specific details, not just "well he tked me so this happened then that then i did this": He was being racist even after other members told him to stop multiple times. He also insulted Jews and asking if we were all mad. He would not listen to reason.

*At least one screenshot, if this happened on the server and/or xfire: this vid shows the console and how he wont stop trolling.http://www.xfire.com/video/45f75d/
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism Empty Re: tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism

Sun May 01, 2011 2:35 pm
i was also there and he said N****** a few times i told him to stop and he wouldnt. and im tired of tlp people trolling us mufasa jedi simba they all from tlp im going to go complain there.
TK-823
TK-823
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
http://www.lfgcomic.com

tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism Empty Re: tlp.simba trolling, racism, anti-semitism

Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm
I'm going to ban this fool on first sight.
Proof
Proof

Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm
i was talking to skinner (leader of tlp) and he said he didnt no a simba so he was probubly useing a fake name
master chief
master chief
Brownie Points : 318
Props : 13

Sun May 01, 2011 7:58 pm
Ya I'm also a witness of simba's multiple violations >Very Happy PLEASE BAN HIM. HE VIOLATED THE SERVER RULES MULTIPLE TIMES, AND NEEDS TO BE INSTA'BANNED. or at least once he is seen, at least kick him to know that we mean business. but when he comes back and violates our server rules again, plz ban him..... eh nvm just ban him anyway ;D
Chewy's Uncle
Chewy's Uncle
Brownie Points : 117
Props : 15

Tue May 03, 2011 1:07 am
Oh I saw him the other day, He's Interesting.
Tyrael
Tyrael
Brownie Points : 175
Props : 25
Location : Waist deep in hell. Along with with my enemies that i brought with me.

Tue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm
*armors up and checks to see if the other spec ops members are ready*

Lets do this......

*Tk, Tyrael, Lecrae, Shroom, Digger and grim arrive at the targets location, they kick down the door to reveal a donought shop*

Tyrael: uhh... Crap who has money?

Lol nah kidding. I have seen this punk ass around and he does need to be banned on sight, i've even seen him around other servers but he isnt like that on them, only on crusaders.
Lecrae
Lecrae
Brownie Points : 414

Tue May 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Simba = Consular or Jedi tbh, and lol @ Ty.
Proof
Proof

Tue May 03, 2011 7:04 pm
Tyrael wrote:*armors up and checks to see if the other spec ops members are ready*

Lets do this......

*Tk, Tyrael, Lecrae, Shroom, Digger and grim arrive at the targets location, they kick down the door to reveal a donought shop*

Lol nah kidding. I have seen this punk ass around and he does need to be banned on sight, i've even seen him around other servers but he isnt like that on them, only on crusaders.

wheres nanaers on that list Evil or Very Mad
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm
im a banana wrote:
Tyrael wrote:*armors up and checks to see if the other spec ops members are ready*

Lets do this......

wheres nanaers on that list Evil or Very Mad

What kind of doughnuts? And wheres the shopkeeper?
master chief
master chief

Thu May 05, 2011 1:30 am
please just ban them. or at least kick them if they break a server rule even just ONCE. plz xd
Tyrael
Tyrael
Location : Waist deep in hell. Along with with my enemies that i brought with me.

Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 pm
If i see him doing any of this i will kick or temp ban, what ever anisky or shroom want me to do, but if i see him on, i will deal with it untill they have the time to deal with it.
master chief
master chief

Thu May 05, 2011 7:58 pm
Tyrael wrote:If i see him doing any of this i will kick or temp ban, what ever anisky or shroom want me to do, but if i see him on, i will deal with it untill they have the time to deal with it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I just want them to know that us Crusaders mean business with our rules.
Tyrael
Tyrael

Fri May 06, 2011 12:01 am
One of the things a lot of people are now learning, as they have with lecrae. For one, i'm a cowboy so i don't put up with a lot of crap. And two, when is say i'm going to do something, i do it. So i mean business and i'm not afraid to show force. Sadly shroom and lecrae said i dont have lethal force permission..... >.> fun ruiners
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum