Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

What did I do?

+7
Rosey
Sergeant Pepper
Nemez0r
Max
Wimzer
Proof
BrainBox
11 posters
Go down
BrainBox
Brownie Points : 6
Props : 0

What did I do? Empty What did I do?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 pm
You guys banned me? wtf

I know I was ripping on Max but trust me he deserves it, but its a bit harsh just to ban me for that?

If I get unbanned I won't say anything else to him. Please.
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

What did I do? Empty Re: What did I do?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 pm
When you enter the server there is a message that says no trolling and no one "deserves" to be trolled it's a game your ban should stand for awhile in my opinion.
Wimzer
Wimzer
Brownie Points : 176
Props : 5

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:06 pm
I'm sorry, but Max seems to be flame-bait as this scenario has happened multiple times on the server. I'd like proof of this person being who they say they are before BANNING them.
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm
Oh boy oh boy.... plenty to say about you Brain Box..... to start it all of....... First you were being rude to be and childish when the first time you came to crusader fa you just flip out when i say owned when i killed you.... then today you just flip out on me for no reason i didn't even do anything i just was saying Sure when you flipped out on me saying i am a noob and i deserve to be trolled by you or others well now did you ever see the rules? Well then you might wanna check the rules until you understand. Mad
Nemez0r
Nemez0r
Brownie Points : 186

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm
Max always tries to counter-troll by saying the troll has no brain, making the Troll troll some more.
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Nemez0r wrote:Max always tries to counter-troll by saying the troll has no brain, making the Troll troll some more.

Trollception? O_o
Nemez0r
Nemez0r

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 pm
Sergeant Pepper wrote:
Nemez0r wrote:Max always tries to counter-troll by saying the troll has no brain, making the Troll troll some more.

Trollception? O_o

You just blew my mind O_O
Rosey
Rosey
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:29 am
Max ---> ban ----> fast -.- ^.^
BrainBox

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 am
Any news on this?

By the way, how come you just flat out banned me? Don't you think a kick or temp ban would have been suffiecient for me to get the message?
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter
Brownie Points : 265

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm
What's your ingame name or is it just Brainbox?
Wimzer
Wimzer

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:44 pm
His in-game name is Brainbox, with colors and such. Last night, Brainbox and Max started arguing, as many people do argue with Max. They both attempted to troll each other, as both parties often do. I suggest we unban Brainbox, unless Rambo would please clarify the statement I heard from Max, with proof. Because BANNING someone for trolling a member who, for lack of a better word, invites trolls, is not right. He was told ONCE to knock it off, and he did for a while, then they BOTH got back into it. A kick would've been the maximum at that time, not a ban. Especially for trolling. We have prominent trolls within the clan.

tl;dr Not right to ban Brainbox, more proof, maybe kick, max is flamebait.

Also, CAPS because screw ctrl+b
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:47 pm
Wimzer wrote:His in-game name is Brainbox, with colors and such. Last night, Brainbox and Max started arguing, as many people do argue with Max. They both attempted to troll each other, as both parties often do. I suggest we unban Brainbox, unless Rambo would please clarify the statement I heard from Max, with proof. Because BANNING someone for trolling a member who, for lack of a better word, invites trolls, is not right. He was told ONCE to knock it off, and he did for a while, then they BOTH got back into it. A kick would've been the maximum at that time, not a ban. Especially for trolling. We have prominent trolls within the clan.

tl;dr Not right to ban Brainbox, more proof, maybe kick, max is flamebait.

Also, CAPS because screw ctrl+b

/agree

People stop being so sensitive about trolls. Razz
Nemez0r
Nemez0r

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:10 pm
If poor BrainBox trolled it's not his fault. Max is just really annoying (<3 Max)
Roxorz
Roxorz
Brownie Points : 159
Props : 15

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 pm
I vote to un-ban him even though it's still up to the admins. Not that you deserved it or anything Max, although through the way you handled it by trolling back, I'd have to say to un-bann him, I don't expect the same for Brain because he isn't a member of Çrusader *if* he was however that would be a problem, but you've got to learn how to deal with trolls Max, and people that insult you with out trolling back as many of us have on countless occasions.
Max
Max

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm
Oh so... i just let the troll guy troll me i say nothing i don't do nothing about it i just let the troll hack the server make people leave the server its all i do? Alright Fine if that is what you guys want.. but i am not sure its gonna work. ( P.S Rosey i will take out my own ban hammer on you O.O a secret one nobody knows about.)
BrainBox

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:26 pm
I'm not gonna troll max anymore, I'll just ignore him. Please unban me, I'm baffled I was banned in the first place.
Wimzer
Wimzer

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:05 pm
Max, I'm not saying to not respond to the troll, I'm saying to not troll him back. Get your private ban hammer to kick the person IF they do continue, unprovoked, to break the rules. And he wasn't hacking the server or making people leave. He and you were at a disagreement, and neither of you dropped it. I do not think you are annoying, and I don't promote flaming/trolling you, but BrainBox did NOT deserve to be banned. Especially when the insults did not seem to be trolling, but more of a person stating their own opinion of another person, as well as each party saying "Owned", going after the other on enemy teams first, and related things. No TKing happened, nor were any rules actually broken.

I'm all for standing up for a clan mate when it's right, but I do NOT support the ban that was dealt to BrainBox based on his behavior on the server.

Roxorz
Roxorz
Brownie Points : 159
Props : 15

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm
Wimzer wrote:Max, I'm not saying to not respond to the troll, I'm saying to not troll him back. Get your private ban hammer to kick the person IF they do continue, unprovoked, to break the rules. And he wasn't hacking the server or making people leave. He and you were at a disagreement, and neither of you dropped it. I do not think you are annoying, and I don't promote flaming/trolling you, but BrainBox did NOT deserve to be banned. Especially when the insults did not seem to be trolling, but more of a person stating their own opinion of another person, as well as each party saying "Owned", going after the other on enemy teams first, and related things. No TKing happened, nor were any rules actually broken.

I'm all for standing up for a clan mate when it's right, but I do NOT support the ban that was dealt to BrainBox based on his behavior on the server.

Roxorz/Wimzah stlye Razz afro
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:27 pm
Wimzer wrote:Max, I'm not saying to not respond to the troll, I'm saying to not troll him back. Get your private ban hammer to kick the person IF they do continue, unprovoked, to break the rules. And he wasn't hacking the server or making people leave. He and you were at a disagreement, and neither of you dropped it. I do not think you are annoying, and I don't promote flaming/trolling you, but BrainBox did NOT deserve to be banned. Especially when the insults did not seem to be trolling, but more of a person stating their own opinion of another person, as well as each party saying "Owned", going after the other on enemy teams first, and related things. No TKing happened, nor were any rules actually broken.

Don't we have a rule on trolling? Though since Max trolled too i don't think Brain needed a ban. Cool
Wimzer
Wimzer

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:46 pm
See, but it wasn't really trolling. It was more of name-calling. That's why I don't believe it warranted a ban.
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 pm
^ I agree, off topic but.... Çrusaders shouldn't troll or act like dunces to get trolled, troll bait as you call it, it doesn't help the clan and it doesn't help the person doing it. Now, I will admit, I do troll, but my trolling is to shut people up, not make them come back for more. Max, you are troll bait, that is a fact. I should know. Be a good boy and don't be bait ever again, or I'll make you shut your trap. That wasn't a threat it was a promise my dear boy. And yes, it doesn't warrant a ban.. even if the one we're talking about is Blackberry.
Max
Max

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:32 pm
I had it with brain box and therefor i called Rambo and he told me to say NOTHING i did that while brain box gave me insults and i did what Rambo said so who you guys looking at? Because it wasn't me who banned him and i never trolled and brain box just told me lame insults.... and lets hope HE DOES ignore me.
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter
Brownie Points : 265

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:04 pm
Sergeant Pepper wrote:

Don't we have a rule on trolling? Though since Max trolled too i don't think Brain needed a ban. Cool

Totally agree.
BrainBox

Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm
I just tried to connect to your hotfo 24/7 server and connected fine, obviously because its a different server. However I was just immediately banned before the map loaded. This is such an overeaction, I'm just permabanned?
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 am
Join w/o your proxy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum