Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Rosey
Rosey
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13

I'm having a problem :( Empty I'm having a problem :(

Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:35 pm
The problem is about Mb2_yavinassault. When I try to get in it says : Unexpected EOF while looking for Endquote error finding paired value for Description. What's the problem plsssss help meee Sad
Suolakeksi
Suolakeksi
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0

I'm having a problem :( Empty Re: I'm having a problem :(

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 pm
I've uploaded my yavinassult.pk3 to mediafire.

Try if that works Smile

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?0eg56a9y2fc6zg2

EDIT: press the "skip ad" button in the right upper corner to be redirected to mediafire

Last edited by Suolakeksi on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suolakeksi
Suolakeksi

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm
Other reasons are that you have the MB2 maps in base folder or that you have too many siege maps in base.

Rosey
Rosey

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 pm
Base ---> assets 0 , 1 , 2 , 3 jampconfig mb baseassets uix86 so?
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm
This isn't a base problem. Has something to do with the MBII folder or the map.
Hicks
Hicks
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm
Yes... It has something to do with mbII not your jka. i ran into this problem awhile ago.. around when version v0 was around.. before v0.0.1. I get the same error when I put the map in. I can't belive they still didn't fix this issue. But if you use an older version like Rc3 then it should be ok. Still... they should have fix this map already >_>
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm
Use the sig I made you before they find you swimming with the fishes.
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 pm
Rosey take out the donut blocking your internet.. :O
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am
Maxcat1234 wrote:Rosey take out the donut blocking your internet.. :O

lol....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Rosey
Rosey

I'm having a problem :( Empty Now i have a another problem...

Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:43 am
Now I can't reply but I can post a new topic which is a bit weird >.> anyway thanks soula for mediafire download it saved yavin Embarassed
Suolakeksi
Suolakeksi

Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 am
No problem, glad the map bug got fixed Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum