Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250
Props : 5

been a while Empty been a while

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:39 pm
It's been a while so i created this post to just see how everyone is doing. hows everyone doing. whats new? really this is just for anyone to post anything (how their feeling,things they been doing) kinda to get to know each other better because lets face it other than knowing each others gender and age maybe name we don't really know each other (BTW feel free to ask me any questions about me that you want to know Smile..)

-me i'm good. i had a good thanksgiving with myself and some friends. with that i leave you with a song about how i'm feeling right now in general Smile

Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

been a while Empty Re: been a while

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 am
-me Buisy, AF stuff, Skool, Lawsuits. Fun stuff.
I went to Colorado to visit my gf's parents over the Thanksgiving break. Nice peeps, old I guess Razz
Dont need any questions asked. Very Happy
Wimzer
Wimzer
Brownie Points : 176
Props : 5

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:50 pm
Pretty good. Had Thanksgiving at my Fiancee's family's house and then off to my grandmothers to enjoy Pumpkin Pie. Had great times at both. Been playing Skyrim and MB2. School is busy as hell. Otherwise good. Missing a lot of people who use to play on.
Taven
Taven
Brownie Points : 36
Props : 0

Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:05 pm
I was just about to post something like this to see how people were doing lol xI
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum