Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

I Want To Make A Formal Apologize.... Empty I Want To Make A Formal Apologize....

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 pm
I want to apologize for trolling, this clan and *certain* people in it.

I apologize to Hicks for tainting his mind with the darkside and corrupting his very being with my complicated mind control.
I apologize to Proof, cause wel he's Proof
I apologize to Assassin for using my superior knowledge of the darkside to twist her mind until now, now she is the very thing she sought to destroy... also for being very harsh on her.... the darkside is a trickly mistress indeed. *no offense you deserved every word....

With that, I would like to make an annoucement.

Falsing accusing people of teamkilling and just arguing leading to admin abusing powers is so unwizard. I would like to annouce that the darkside has corrupted the chain of command to the point, to the point where I get blamed for everything, which is unfair. I know, others have the same problems, but as Sith Lord and High King of Skyrim, it is my duty to destroy the jedi and their little dragons too.... muhahahaha.. ha? Anyway, yes I am a troll. Yes i have tk'd people. Most are by accident but certain people just can't grasp the fact that they are. Are your heads full of air cause that's what it seems like. Ok i'm done y'all.

EDIT: To be more specific, I would say *certain* people who have enough authority to ban or temp ban, don't take into account who's right and who's wrong in a dispute, they just temp ban willy nilly, and sometimes it happens to the same person each time, considering the person is innocent each time. I am not only talking about myself but perhaps others who have been treated the same. It may sound more confusing I know, but I can't really describe it. Now, I am acknowledging that I am a troll and a teamkiller, but so is most of the MB2 community. I guess that's more an excuse than anything really, but, everytime I was temp banned or something or other, it was because I was falsely accused of Teamkilling or Trolling yet my teamkill score = 0 each time and I didn't troll anyone at all. Now I'm not saying this as a sob story or anything, just a heads up on some, I guess you would call it, Admin abuse? Unless I'm mistaken, and I'm sorry for calling Higher Ups airheads, personally I didn't mean all higher ups, just the ones that admin abuse. Again, if I'm not mistaken that's what they are doing? Does this all sound confusing? Before anyone asks, no I don't take back my harshness on some of the clan members because they should learn not to take things at face value, unless again I should apologize?

By the way, if this is all settled, well even if it isn't, I made these sigs for the clan members if they would like to use them, which I doubt. Even so, I will continue to edit them to improve them if I have to, even if it's only for my benefit.

I Want To Make A Formal Apologize.... Myfortysixthsigversion1

I Want To Make A Formal Apologize.... Myfortyseventhsigversio

Last edited by Porkins on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

I Want To Make A Formal Apologize.... Empty Re: I Want To Make A Formal Apologize....

Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am
NO! Use the force.... let go ..... there are no emotions there is only peace and through peace there is the force. LET THE FORCE FLOW THROUGH YOU! Don't let the darkside twist your mind!
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250
Props : 5

I Want To Make A Formal Apologize.... Empty Re: I Want To Make A Formal Apologize....

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm
wow. FU! Smile and btw not unblocking you
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:04 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
its part of u u cant change who u r most of time except some exceptions ec...
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:41 pm
No I will not accept to the fact you did this, made an formal aplogey and about 1 hour later you came and asked me what you think of the sig and start of trolling from there. Unfortinally I just don't think you are at a point to be even apologizing to me after what you have done.
Porkins
Porkins
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:23 pm
Hicks you fail to mention how much of a ass you were about it
Hicks
Hicks

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am
You fail to mention how much of a fuckin troll you were.I Honestly Do not fuckin care about your sig. Then you go off saying "you got something in your ass?" You have really been such an ass and keep on saying I'm restarted and try to confuse me with such low level Elementary words. Also the one that keept on mention Buttsex and saying how I'm a gay, an human, nor a droid by me replying to what you say. you know what I don't care. Just go faggot and hope you will go to hell. You have really made me mad after u keep on saying Buttsex and got something in the ass. You know what, You are suck a sick person that laughs amusements to people's feelings. You sir are really a disgrace.

Last edited by Hicks on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am
By that comment, from what i'm understanding, is that you have anger issues and like to vent them on people's hard work, also that you have the mind of a toddler..
Mushroom
Admin
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 am
I found myself getting confused as I read your post. You want to make an apology, yet you did in a way that made it seem like a joke. So, what exactly are you sorry about? Are you apologizing because you TK and Troll? If that's the case, why turn around and suddenly tell us we did something wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you try to apologize for your own actions then say "You (the higher positions of Crusaders) are a bunch of air heads who need to relax"
Assassin
Assassin

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:28 am
Porkins just leave... save us the trouble and just leave...
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:21 am
Maybe i should edit the post to be more specific... hmm.... maybe that would clear things up better...
Mushroom
Admin
Brownie Points : 184
Props : 20

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 am
That *did* clear it up. However, if you believe you received admin abuse you're supposed to report it. If not, the problem may never be addressed. Reporting could be as simple as shooting one of us a PM.
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 am
I told Rambo after it happened, I also asked the Admins and soon to be future admins that were present each time, I didn't really get an answer besides who probably keeps doing it and that if on the risk that I do get perma banned that it would be lifted ASAP, unless I mistook someone. On a side note Hicks needs to calm down once in a while instead of coming off as hostile and not fun to talk to. Not sure if that's anything to worry about though. And in no way did i mention 'an human', gay, or buttsex, you're (Hicks) the one who kept calling me a baby who needed his daddy to change his diaper, while also calling me gay, stupid, and a hypocrite, did i mention you're the one who called me the retard. I shouldn't be agruing, lets all just drop it for now. I think that would be best, for everyone who gets enraged by me being here.
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am
Hicks wrote:No I will not accept to the fact you did this, made an formal aplogey and about 1 hour later you came and asked me what you think of the sig and start of trolling from there. Unfortinally I just don't think you are at a point to be even apologizing to me after what you have done.

Sorry for the double post, but this isn't entirely true, I will admit it did happen but not in that way. There I go starting to argue again. silent
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm
I dont answer requests with out proof. If you want me to look it up, post it here so its worth my time. I made max do the same thing.
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 pm
True, I guess I should have considered that. I don't have any proof it happened, really, but it did happen once or twice. Meaning I don't have any screenshots or videos recorded about it, besides I wouldn't have had time to record or one anyway since it happened fast. Also by what do you mean look it up?
Assassin
Assassin

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm
for the good of the cause yes i was their when Porkins was perm banned i can tell you and im promise that i did not ban you. the only 2 other admins were wimzer and wrath. but yes i do recall wimzer saying for you to be perm banned i suggested just kicking your for tking ppl but then someone did it (perm ban you) ive never banned anyone or had to and i doubt it was wrath as he was amused by your trolling but since their is no evidence of anything i guess its someones word vs the next
Porkins
Porkins

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:41 pm
You do know that someone was falsely accusing me of tking right? I had 0 teamkills the whole time lol, the guy accusing me was the tker. Yes I know Tdo found my "trolling" amusing, considering I wasn't at all, I was having an agruement, with AOD_Syn, and frankly I was winning. But on no grounds does that give anyone the right to perma ban someone. By the way, you did tell me to stop teamkilling and to shut up, which was very rude. Also someone told me it was most likely you who temp banned me.
Hicks
Hicks

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm
Porkins I just want to let you know that I already asked Assassin and Wrath if they ban you. Btw I was told it was temp ban not perm ban assassin. That they said that they didn't do it. I didn't do it but I was telling the other admins that we needed to do something cause it seems to be out of control from what I was seeing on chats. Someone automatically kick you. Now I went back on my UU chat logs and see who it was the only admins that was on the server when they kicked you. It showed Assassin, Wrath, Wimzer, and myself. I didnt do it because I was telling the other admins that we need to do something about this crisis and then someone automatically kick porkins. The only person that I have not talk to yet was Wimzer. Unfortinally I have no picture of proof sadly but that is what I am telling you of what happen from what I saw.
Porkins
Porkins

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:42 am
Let's all just drop it because even if it was unfair, nothing's gonna happen really. Everything will be back to normal. When you mean only the Admins were on, you mean only the admins were playing because I remember that the server was 2/4-3/4 full. From all accounts I'm getting they all point to Wimzer so but I'm not going to assume anything unless I can pull something up, but it's too far gone, so I may as well just leave it.
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 am
Rambo wrote:I dont answer requests with out proof. If you want me to look it up, post it here so its worth my time. I made max do the same thing.

You say mah name fewl?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum