Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

What I would like to see in Cru MC server

+4
Wraith
Sergeant Pepper
Proof
Wimzer
8 posters
Go down
Wimzer
Wimzer
Brownie Points : 176
Props : 5

What I would like to see in Cru MC server Empty What I would like to see in Cru MC server

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 am
If it's possible, and it may be for me if no-one does this by August, I'd like to see a COMPLETELY vanilla MC server. No town, unless one is built with materials gathered. The first night spent in a dirt hut, all of the Cru members working together to survive. Obviously you'll need a server watcher that tracks what each player does, as to discourage griefing, and even when it happens, to ban them. IF I get a job this summer, which looks likely now that I've settled down in a town for a year and gotten to know some people here, I MIGHT be giving out some codes for Minecraft, that way we can run a whitelist only server. Or, rather, we can just do a whitelist with some specific IPs allowed.

Post feedback here. Also, I'm pretending I'm back in.
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

What I would like to see in Cru MC server Empty Re: What I would like to see in Cru MC server

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Sure but need more members that play minecraft <,<
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34

What I would like to see in Cru MC server Empty Re: What I would like to see in Cru MC server

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:26 am
We have a fair amount that play.........
Wraith
Wraith
Brownie Points : 357
Props : 25

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 am
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm
Well quite a few of us play, that cannot be denied.
WhiteWolf
WhiteWolf
Brownie Points : 33
Props : 3

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 am
Wimzer wrote:If it's possible, and it may be for me if no-one does this by August, I'd like to see a COMPLETELY vanilla MC server. No town, unless one is built with materials gathered. The first night spent in a dirt hut, all of the Cru members working together to survive. Obviously you'll need a server watcher that tracks what each player does, as to discourage griefing, and even when it happens, to ban them. IF I get a job this summer, which looks likely now that I've settled down in a town for a year and gotten to know some people here, I MIGHT be giving out some codes for Minecraft, that way we can run a whitelist only server. Or, rather, we can just do a whitelist with some specific IPs allowed.

You know that minecraft will bore after 2 days right? :p
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 pm
WhiteWolf wrote:
Wimzer wrote:If it's possible, and it may be for me if no-one does this by August, I'd like to see a COMPLETELY vanilla MC server. No town, unless one is built with materials gathered. The first night spent in a dirt hut, all of the Cru members working together to survive. Obviously you'll need a server watcher that tracks what each player does, as to discourage griefing, and even when it happens, to ban them. IF I get a job this summer, which looks likely now that I've settled down in a town for a year and gotten to know some people here, I MIGHT be giving out some codes for Minecraft, that way we can run a whitelist only server. Or, rather, we can just do a whitelist with some specific IPs allowed.

You know that minecraft will bore after 2 days right? :p

Why you copy my cat avatars bro?

* meow *

What I would like to see in Cru MC server Tech-support-funny-cat-pic
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:55 pm
Let's get that map of Middle Earth.
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm
Terrorist/FireAssassin wrote:Let's get that map of Narnia.

U BEEN IN DA CLOSET? trollolol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum