Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Tidal
Brownie Points : 9
Props : 0

TK-823 = Admin Abuse Empty TK-823 = Admin Abuse

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:30 pm
This pathetic waste of life decided today to be a complete and utter waste. In honesty if you're giving children like this admin you're asking for trouble...

Now, when I was in the server I had some dude running around tking me and after all of imps were witnessing this I asked for an admin to come in and do something. TK was on the scene the hole time.

Now when the tker leaves he instantly is on smod say telling and ordering someone to take a swear word of his name, though in all due respect all it says on motd is to respect other players not don't swear...and in this case I see nearly all of you do it anyway.

When I pointed this out calling him a dumb shit for not actually dealing with the actual problem before and being petty for the sake of being petty he decided to boot me from the server without warning, without caution or anything.

Screenshots can be provided.
TK-823
TK-823
Brownie Points : 231
Props : 7
http://www.lfgcomic.com

TK-823 = Admin Abuse Empty Re: TK-823 = Admin Abuse

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 pm
A: I was AFK during this.

B: Seems legit.
Lecrae
Lecrae
Brownie Points : 414
Props : 25

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:44 pm
Hey, please view the complaint application here : https://mbcrusaders.forumotion.com/t7-complaint-application
and screenshots would be helpful; however, please do not bring insults when complaining as it only leads to more confusion and presumption. We'll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum