Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Porkins
Porkins
Brownie Points : 441
Props : 3
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy
http://www.IDon'tGotOne.com

Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse Empty Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse

Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:31 pm
*When did this happen to you: Sometime early this month (December), last month, can't say for certain

*When did this occur: After Aod_Synsyster (not sure on correct spelling) came on, after we got into a heated discussion, after Assassin and Hicks butted in, etc.

*Who did this, and if it is one person, who is it: Well it was definitely one of the admins on the server, of whom were Hicks, Wrath(Tdo), Wimzer, and Assassin, for what I know.

*State what occurred, specific details: Well it started when this troll, I assume that's what you call someone of this nature, started to falsely accusing me of teamkilling, in all caps, multiple times, when in fact it read that I had 0 teamkill points the whole time. Then Assassin came on, saw him accusing me, told me to stop teamkilling with a lack of proper judgement. After that, AOD_Synyster came on, we started talking and it turned into an agruement, with Assassin butting in telling me to stop and shut up. So then that gets Hicks started and then it just turns into 1 big accuse Porkins fest, unless I'm forgetting something. Then right after I start to agrue with Hicks, before I can respond to his Are you a retard comment, which he threw back at me after I called him one. I admit calling him a retard was not the best choice, after now I know something to explain something, it's classified. Then I kicked.

*Screenshot: Nope'
Assassin
Assassin
Brownie Points : 250
Props : 5

Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse Empty Re: Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 pm
after we butted in. its admin job to keep everyone calm and from things getting out of control
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse Empty Re: Porkins Temp Banning/ Possible Admin Abuse

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 pm
That doesn't mean you go straight to banning someone, tell them to shut up, or start arguing over it. Porkins does get accused a lot on things he hasn't done. What I don't understand is why you didn't look at his tk points and why you would believe some random guy over porkins. Yeah Porkins does troll but he was in this clan and I would think you would trust him over a random aod. If you just start to rage at him he will retaliate, and we don't even have screen shots of him doing anything. Btw who did temp ban him I asked tdo, assassin, hicks, and wimzer one of you must have temp banned him.
Assassin
Assassin

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:23 am
i know he doesn't often but when im playing he tks me? I sat in a place for a few seconds and he shot and killed me? as ive said too i didn't ban and i agree that he shouldn't have been banned although being kicked would of been more suitable. their must of been a good reason for us wanting to kick him we don't just kick and ban as we please obviously he must of been doing something to make one of us mad enough to do something
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 am
To be honest, I never did ban porkins. I wasn't even close to do it because it would be admin abuse. I was belive it or not try to stay out of it by ignoring of what was going on. Then things started to get out of control and I pm the other admins of "what we should do about porkins?" Then everything seem calmed again. Then I was told by Porkins himself that he was temp banned. I re-look at the UU chat logs and it said Porkins was kicked. I also dont admin abuse. I know that I do happen to have anger issues time to time about something, but I would not go that far with abuse admin power. I talked with Rambo about this whole thing of whos responsible for porkins temp ban or ban. Here is the xfire chat log that we talked about
[23:11] Sora: hey rambo, is it possible that you are able to check the server logs back when porkisn was temp or banned from the server?
[23:11] Rambo: I already did
[23:12] Sora: u did.. who was it
[23:12] Rambo: wimzer
[23:12] Sora: should I put edvence on the forms then, I was explaining myself of what happen
[23:13] Rambo: If you want
[23:13] Sora: k cool, also if possible to have server chat logs too or cant
[23:13] Rambo: If you want .
[23:13] Rambo: lol
[23:13] Sora: mk
[23:14] Rambo: I can tell you my opinion
[23:14] Rambo: Porkins was kicked for the wrong reason
[23:14] Sora: the wrong reason?
[23:14] Rambo: yes
[23:14] Sora: then what reason was that
[23:14] Rambo: He was banned for tking
[23:15] Rambo: He had no tk points
[23:16] Sora: the hell..
[23:16] Rambo: However.
[23:16] Rambo: He was on a troll fest
[23:16] Rambo: which you guys didnt notice
[23:17] Sora: I guess not?
[23:17] Rambo: Assassin got mad
[23:17] Rambo: Wimzer and his ego got away with it
[23:18] Sora: hmm.
[23:19] Rambo: It's all good though.
[23:19] Sora: well... Like I couldnt do anything, I know that im admin and all but it was hard to tell.
[23:19] Rambo: Assassin gets mad way to easily
[23:19] Rambo: Wimzer has no idea what to do
[23:21] Sora: and baiscly I just ignore it...
[23:21] Rambo: We all want to
[23:21] Rambo: Tough job
[23:21] Rambo: Being correct at least.

Porkins
Porkins
Location : Narnia, living with Tumnus and no, he doesn't molest me like he did to Lucy

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:21 pm
Ah, and the beast reveals it's ugly head. Well, that's the truth, but like Rambo said it's all good. Proof don't defend me anymore it's ok. Assassin I teamkill you not that often and usually it's by accident. Stop agruing, it's getting nowhere. I was banned for the wrong reasons, like Rambo and I learned. Which means one of two things, one you guys need to calmly assess a situation before you start banning people, 2 the whole point of being a troll is to spread confusion and anger towards their victim(s). This was helped by that troll, not sure on his name probably an alias anyway, who was accusing me of teamkilling thus confusing you all. It did not help that I was "trolling hard" as Rambo put it, whether it was funny or not is out of the question. I forgot that I even trolled that day, all I remember was getting kicked for something I never did. But, losing your cool by telling people to shut up is not the way to handle things. Duck Dick ring any bells? Work on your self control guys, I think that's what we all can learn from this, but the Admins and future Admins especially that were present. One last thing, the people who got mad or their ego got the better of their judgement were Assassin, Wimzer, and Hicks. Don't try to deny it guys and girls (which I doubt any of your really are, girls I mean), as far as I know Tdo (Wraith) was the only one amused and actually aware that I was trolling, yet did nothing. Perhaps he was observing how the others could handle things?
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:26 pm
Hicks didnt do anything lol.
Wimzer
Wimzer
Brownie Points : 176

Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 pm
I should've verified the situation myself instead of letting others tell me repeatedly he was TKing. Sorry. Porkins, I think I temped you for ten rounds.
Assassin
Assassin

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:05 am
Well I do apologize for my anger twards you and the matter but only part of it was because I didn't want this to trail to long I didn't want drama circulating throught the clan and the other was you just said hurtfull things to me on xfire for no reason even though I hadent provoked you thus why I blocked you so you would stop talking to me. So now that this is over let us continue on to normalness. (Not sure that's a word though lol)
Porkins
Porkins

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 am
It's not but thanks for playing. Well I was harsh to you because I thought it was you at first, you actually were an obvious choice. But all those things I said, get them through you skull they'll help you in the future. Hurtful doesn't mean it isn't helpful, remember that honey.
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 pm
pics and vids or it didnt happen *trollface
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:24 pm
sasuke2490 wrote:pics and vids or it didnt happen *trollface

I am trying not to troll you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum