Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Banned without warning

+13
Roxorz
theawesomejedidude
Typer
sasuke2490
Rosey
Nemez0r
Sergeant Pepper
Max
Proof
Hicks
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Rambo
|Blackberry
17 posters
Go down
|Blackberry
|Blackberry
Brownie Points : 55
Props : -31

Banned without warning Empty Banned without warning

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
I just got banned for making a joke?

No warning, instant kick and perma ban?

Why can't an admin warn me before hand, and I'll apoligise if you find the joke out of taste.
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Banned without warning Empty Re: Banned without warning

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Lets recap what you have done on the server today.

9 accounts of racism
5 accounts of trolling
2 accounts of intentional tking
56 accounts of attitude (aka being a smartass and such)
Edit: 16 accounts of time wasting.

Need I say more? Your ban release is TBD.
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:40 pm
Rambo wrote:9 accounts of racism

It's not racism, I just like to play with racial stereotypes. Its not genuine, the views I throw around are absurd. I'm kidding around, why do people have to be so sensitive over the internet?

Rambo wrote:5 accounts of trolling

Would you like to specifiy what that was? If I said anything considered trolling it was in reaction to someone being nasty to me.

Rambo wrote:2 accounts of intentional tking

I tked jarei/chris intentionally because he had tked me and has teamhurt me many times since I've been here. I lost my self control with him.

Rambo wrote:56 accounts of attitude (aka being a smartass and such)

This is subjective to you to be honest, you might not be smart enough to consider it anything else. Attitude... what does that even mean? Me being me?

Rambo wrote:Edit: 16 accounts of time wasting.

I want you to specify these too, any times when I was camping it was when the enemy team could complete the objective anyway so it didn't cause anyone to wait.

My point still stands you didn't warn me at all, you have just been watching me to pile up reasons to ban me. Doesn't seem fair to me.
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Brownie Points : 554
Props : 5

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 pm
You deserved it. We all know you did. It was just a matter of time before it happened. If you really want to be who you are, stay off of MBII and do things in real life.
Hicks
Hicks
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 10
https://www.youtube.com/soraroxas123456789

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm
Not to mention you tried to be mean to some other members on here so I wouldn't feel sorry for you. I'm sure there were other members other then me that gave out warnings to you a lot during the server of not to troll. But I guess you didn't learn it completely. You got what you deserve. Evil or Very Mad
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm
In my opinion this is your last ban. Three times you have been banned for mostly the same reasons. You should be no longer be welcome on crusader servers or crusader forums in my opinion. If you had learned from your mistakes or changed like you have said countless times this would not have happend. Look for a new server my friend cause I don't think you are coming back to this one.

Btw everyone I hate camping so bored got nothing to do need a cell phone or Facebook so I don't have to talk to you losers jk ya know I <3 ya
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm
Now I give you some of my thoughts Blackberry. You've been a troll , racist especially really gay when Einst
Faust came online talking about ra*e and s*x and You have annoyed almost everyone in the crusaders fa server this is what you deserve we gave you so many warnings.. And i just had about enough of you and now its finally come to this you getting banned.. you could of been more smarter and Not Be a Troll , Not Be Racist And Not Have an attitude and You have had One too Many Warnings Exclamation Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Sergeant Pepper
Sergeant Pepper
Brownie Points : 335
Props : 34

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:16 am
|Blackberry wrote:

Rambo wrote:56 accounts of attitude (aka being a smartass and such)

This is subjective to you to be honest, you might not be smart enough to consider it anything else. Attitude... what does that even mean? Me being me?

57* Razz
Nemez0r
Nemez0r
Brownie Points : 186
Props : 5

Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 am
Blackberry got banned? Wish I cared.

Banned without warning Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRMc3qx63jBcXnhXnuMyrGR6q5lHkYSepuR1zKnkv3ouXuIS2HBw

P.S I'm drunk
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
This is completely unfair, if I was told I was on the verge of being banned I would have stopped any behaviour considered offensive.

I think this ban is more of a personal thing to be honest, I know rambo doesn't like me. It doesn't suprise me he'd lurk in the shadows untill I slipped up and jump at the opportunity to ban me.

Above all, this ban is really about what I've said.

If I said something provocative to someone and they told me to stop, that they were genuinely offended I would stop.

So really the admins on Cru won't allow adult themes and racey views on various things, I'd call this censorship.

I got banned after making a quip about Exiles jewish heritage, I didn't even get a chance to see his responce. He is my friend for christ's sake, he wanted me to join Cru. Yet Rambo considered that offensive for him. It was purely in jest, I don't really believe all jewish families have gold caves under their house nor was I trying to be malicious to Exile.
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:05 am
And Max!

I thought we were f...f..f.friends. Crying or Very sad
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 am
You had used up all you chances and warnings in your first ban, you has been banned three times now. but it all comes down to lecraes decision may the almight lecrae have mercy on your soul Razz

Btw if you are wondering who gave you the first 25 negative props that was me guess I kinda got carted away xd but I gave you another one just for good meshed.
Rosey
Rosey
Props : 13

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am
Bey Bey Barry hope we will meet on other servers lol! lol! anyway change your attitude
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 am
I'm sorry to everyone for my behaviour.
Hicks
Hicks

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:16 pm
This is completely unfair, if I was told I was on the verge of being banned I would have stopped any behaviour considered offensive.

I think this ban is more of a personal thing to be honest, I know rambo doesn't like me. It doesn't suprise me he'd lurk in the shadows untill I slipped up and jump at the opportunity to ban me.

Above all, this ban is really about what I've said.

If I said something provocative to someone and they told me to stop, that they were genuinely offended I would stop.

So really the admins on Cru won't allow adult themes and racey views on various things, I'd call this censorship.

I got banned after making a quip about Exiles jewish heritage, I didn't even get a chance to see his responce. He is my friend for christ's sake, he wanted me to join Cru. Yet Rambo considered that offensive for him. It was purely in jest, I don't really believe all jewish families have gold caves under their house nor was I trying to be malicious to Exile.

You know what you should have done is have a way to talk to your friend so its not on the public server where everyone would have seen. That is where ppl are getting offensive on the server by those who are being a smart ass saying little rasist here and there. Now you lost that chance and Lec might decide of what to do with you. Until then, You are no longer welcome to the crus server from my prospect.
Max
Max

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm
Blackberry We USED to be friends before you went trolling on me and started insulting my friend Jarei and really pissed me off again with p4kistan i really had enough with you and now it has come to this you getting banned this is what you deserve blackberry. Exclamation
sasuke2490
sasuke2490
Brownie Points : 81
Props : 15

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm
do u has screenshots or vids or pics of this happening? also i believe there is a required format for posting a complaint
Max
Max

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm
Well if you wish to know i got some footage of him trolling in my frag video. But i probably deleted it because of him trolling on it but i think i got at least one clip of it i will have to check later so remind me.
Typer
Typer
Brownie Points : 252
Props : -6
https://www.youtube.com/zkCatz

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm
You deserved it.
Rambo
Rambo

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:03 pm
Blackberry, do I need to tell you when your doing something wrong? You 5 years old or something? Take responsibility for your actions, I shouldn't have to be telling you what to do. Hell, admins shouldn't be needed if everyone would be mature. And a warning is not needed for a ban. You had plenty of those to begin with so don't throw out "OHHH I NEVER GOT A WARNING I CANT BE BANNED!" Plus you have annoyed every single member at least once in one form or another.

For the previous bans, you have "promised" that you wouldn't troll again. Ofc you broke that promise, 2 times. And dude, live up to the facts; they are all against you. Even in this very thread you broke a rule, which shows me you haven't changed at all and probably never will. You lost all respect from me bro.

Hope for the best.
-Rambo
Max
Max

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm
I wouldn't of put it any other way Rambo. Neutral
Hicks
Hicks

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 pm
Well said rambo

Last edited by Hicks on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
theawesomejedidude
Brownie Points : 99
Props : 0

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 pm
You deserved it, as far as I'm seeing, Blackberry.
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:24 pm
I doubt you ever had any respect for me rambo. You've had it in for me since we first met, I could tell we wouldn't get along.

I'll just watch this thread for any info on my ban, it's yet to be confirmed whether this is permanant or what.
Rambo
Rambo

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm
Btw, Blackberry, using Cyberghost VPN isn't smart. Since their IP range is EXACTLY the same. Get smart.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum