Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Banned without warning

+13
Roxorz
theawesomejedidude
Typer
sasuke2490
Rosey
Nemez0r
Sergeant Pepper
Max
Proof
Hicks
Terrorist/FireAssassin
Rambo
|Blackberry
17 posters
Go down
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Banned without warning - Page 2 Empty Re: Banned without warning

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm
Blackberry you might as-well give up and stop trying to get into the server. Everything you try to do to get into the server because you will fail every time So Enough With the Troll Business.
|Blackberry
|Blackberry
Brownie Points : 55
Props : -31

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm
I'll be back, at some point.

And when I return I'll prove to you I can co-exist with others on the server.

You'll see.
theawesomejedidude
Brownie Points : 99
Props : 0

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 pm
Yeah. Try in two years.
Max
Max

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm
I doubt that blackberry.
Roxorz
Roxorz
Brownie Points : 159
Props : 15

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm
Hey Guys be cool, no need to thrash him down on the poor decisions he's made. afro
Max
Max

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:51 pm
:O Lol lol! lol! afro
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 am
Do you doubt me?

I've already been back on the server under the alias I AM KILLER!!!

I'm still about under your nose, I will never be back with my real name but you will always know you have not got rid of me.

This will be my greatest test to coexist peacefully with the population of this server as I will have to be nice to remain undetected.

I wish it hadn't come to this.

Rambo, you're aren't gonna stop me going to my favourite server.
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter
Brownie Points : 265

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am
Roxorz wrote:Hey Guys be cool, no need to thrash him down on the poor decisions he's made. afro

Indeed.
Rosey
Rosey
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm
Berry... Sad Sad
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Rosey... Sad

Also, its not very mature to pester Dark Hunter just because he wanted to post something in support of me. I'm not gonna neme any names as a request from dark but the person in question knows who he is.

He deleted his post in support of me because he is afraid of hate from other members.

If anyone is gonna hate on me, let it be. But don't persecute others just because they sympathise with me.

It seems there is such a cult of hate for me it extends to anyone who likes me.

Sev had discovered he's banned too, he doesn't know why. I don't know why. Could it possibly be because we are friendly with each other?

It may not be a conspiracy against me from the admins here, but I'm still asking questions. Somthing doesn't sit right with me over this ban, it feels very calculated and discriminatory.

Last edited by |Blackberry on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:39 pm
First of all, I want to note that people are gonna hate me for having this opinion but I think Blackberry should be unbanned. He CLEARLY said he was sorry and I think it is ridiculous that he got banned without warning for trolling. Rambo, with all respect I think you could have warned him and not have waited for the perfect moment to ban him. What I also think is that Blackberry was being himself. He is a person that likes to have strong conversations and he wants to have clear statemens. I know most of the people here aren't the best friends with Blackberry but I sure think he deserves ANOTHER chance.

Yesterday afternoon, I posted a similar comment like this and within 5 minutes I got someone asking me why on earth I was for unbanning Blackberry. (not gonna mention who this is cause this person is my friend and he is a cool dude.) I removed the comment and now I have posted a new one realizing that I can post any opinion I am comfortable with.
Rosey
Rosey
Brownie Points : 196
Props : 13

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:46 pm
Berry banned pls Very Happy keep him banned Very Happy
Max
Max

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 pm
Alright Berry I'm Gonna Say this Once.. Stay OUT OF THE SERVER Do not even attempt to get into the server change your attitude change everything change your trollness go to ANOTHER server don't Screw it up Leave Crusaders ALONE! Do You Hear Me? The Next Time you even dare come to this server i swear to god.. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Nemez0r
Nemez0r
Brownie Points : 186
Props : 5

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:03 pm
|Blackberry wrote: I'm not gonna neme any names as a request from dark but the person in question knows who he is.

Clever.
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 pm
|Blackberry wrote:Do you doubt me?

I'm still about under your nose, I will never be back with my real name but you will always know you have not got rid of me.

This will be my greatest test to coexist peacefully with the population of this server as I will have to be nice to remain undetected.

It has come to my attention that I cannot permanently ban someone on such an unsecured server. But realize the fact that you loose more respect as you alias onto our server. I honestly cannot stop you from aliasing, however remember that I can up the security and IP check anyone using a VPN. So, as I use this loosely, play at your own risk. Avoiding a ban is not the way to go. Period. Just deal with your ban and get it over with, but as I see from your actions, you know what you do, and you understand the risks.

If SeV uses a VPN to get around, he will get banned. Play on your own network. If their is a conspiracy against you two, then Paki would be banned as well.

Dark'Hunter wrote:First of all, I want to note that people are gonna hate me for having this opinion but I think Blackberry should be unbanned. He CLEARLY said he was sorry and I think it is ridiculous that he got banned without warning for trolling. Rambo, with all respect I think you could have warned him and not have waited for the perfect moment to ban him. What I also think is that Blackberry was being himself. He is a person that likes to have strong conversations and he wants to have clear statements. I know most of the people here aren't the best friends with Blackberry but I sure think he deserves ANOTHER chance.

Yesterday afternoon, I posted a similar comment like this and within 5 minutes I got someone asking me why on earth I was for unbanning Blackberry. (not gonna mention who this is cause this person is my friend and he is a cool dude.) I removed the comment and now I have posted a new one realizing that I can post any opinion I am comfortable with.

He CLEARLY said his sorry 3 times. Not to mention, trying to escape his ban, which is really sad btw. He has pissed off many members here and such. His negativity, racism, and trolling is and has pissed everyone off. If he read the rules correctly, which he didn't, he would realize that RACISM could get you kicked or banned. And not to mention the attitude. If he was really sorry, he would genuinely stop and correct his horrible behavior.

And Hunter, if you know how legal systems work, you would realize that all is fair game, meaning you play on the server, you follow the rules. Warnings are not needed. And I love how you say "I waited for the perfect time lolol". Actually, I have been watching him troll for 5 hours that day. And if you read what I recorded, you would know that I DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE PERFECT TIME, because the "perfect time" was a LONG time ago. I was just gathering data as Blackberry trolled to his heart's content without an admin's presence.

And if he wants to have a strong conversation, make sure it ISN'T affecting the person next to him. Which it did, because it did affect me, Exile, Max, and all the other members and people you have offended. Which is against the rules.

So I ask you this, should he really get a second chance? Because he has been nothing but trouble since the start.
Taven
Taven
Brownie Points : 36

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm
Ah so it finally happens, people have seen what this pathetic excuse for a life this person really is, and saying you will be back with, you think you have some unseen power? haha please do me a favour and grow up...
And darkhunter do not be manipulated by this fool, he is an idiot end of.
You say you are 20 years of age yet you act the most chldish of us all.
btw i hope you have a nice life being so full of yourself alone because you are too much of a freak for anyone to like you, talking about rape as being ok and trying to impress girls on a star wars game...
do us all a favour and get a life, or at least do something to benefit other people with it, if not i do not care what you do so cya
Proof
Proof
Brownie Points : 930
Props : 31

Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 pm
|Blackberry wrote:Do you doubt me?

I wish it was a more secure server so we could final get rid of you. Also you think this is a consipricy lol you will mess up at some point again and do this again you think you are smart by doing this but your acting like that annoying fly that won't ever go away Black you had proved time and time again that you can not change dark hunter you can state your opinion here but there will always be people to disagree you weren't here for the first two bans we gave him and he couldn't go a month till he got another ban that is why he shouldnt be unbanned sadly he worked around it black is worse than a troll trolls leave when they get banned. Black please just leave us alone it has been shown most people hate you here.
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm
I can change!

Its just my upbringing.

All I need is a hug!

Taven I was talking about rape in an academic context, I wasn't condoning it nor judging it.

It's a shame alot of you have dismissed me in such a way.

Also, rambo. You havn't explained why sev got banned in the first place.

I'll stress again, I'm not guilty of racism.

And Max... my friend. What are you gonna do? What a Face
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm
Also.

Rambo (My new arch-nemesis), max is an oversensitive pussy, you have personal issues with me and exile doesn't mind my comments because he knows it's just friendly banter.
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:28 pm
|Blackberry wrote:Also.

Rambo (My new arch-nemesis), max is an oversensitive pussy, you have personal issues with me and exile doesn't mind my comments because he knows it's just friendly banter.

I'm sure he does. And the fact that I don't like it means you CANT be saying it. And please dude, grow up. You're just too blind to see the error in your ways. (Not quoting Kreia)
If you want to prove you truly changed, you should have the previous un bans.
Lecrae
Lecrae
Brownie Points : 414
Props : 25

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm
You know Black, I've aliased under different names and watched you troll while no one in authority was on. I've given you numerous chances and you always end up pissing someone off. I've vouched for you sometimes against other players and you end up doing the exact thing I told you NOT to do a second later. I'm honestly going to say, if Rambo banned you I'm sure it was a solid reason because you have been given several chances to redeem yourself, so I'm not buying this 'I can change' crap at all.

As for you Taven, Max, and any other person that comes on this topic to flame Blackberry, you will be disciplined if you try to instigate this. I'll tell you the truth straight up Blackberry, there's no conspiracy here, Rambo has just started playing again for the past couple of weeks or so and I'm sure he could care less about any affiliations or member's opinions towards you, but in all honesty you just do not mix well with the majority of the community here, despite your claims to. Maybe its best you do move on.
Max
Max

Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 pm
Ok Lecrae But you must at least lemme say this To Blackberry....

Blackberry Here's What i have to say.. I'm Not an over sensitive pussy I Get Rid Of trolls Its what i do And Unfortunately You are a Major Troll Who Stands in my way and in the way of every person you pissed off or Probably everyone But anyway i just want you to stop Now Its enough and if you carry on then YOU are the over sensitive pussy troll I am Done Here. silent Mad

P.S

Lecrae THE KITTY NATION SHALL KEEL YOU! AND YO TIE FIGHTERS RAWWR! MEOW ! FEAR US! NYAN KITTY POWAHS ACTIVATE!
|Blackberry
|Blackberry

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am
Max, how do you expect me to take you even remotely seriously when you continue to misuse the English language? What are they teaching you in school? Do you even understand the principles of punctuation and grammar?

Your logic fails too if you somehow can work out that I'm the oversensitive pussy rather than yourself. Since you came back the age rating of conversation on the server dropped to 7+ maybe? I resent this.

Get off this thread you kitten loving pussy.
Dark'Hunter
Dark'Hunter

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am
Blackberry, stop playing with my mind. I now relize you deserved that ban.

P.s: Nemez0r, you were right!
Max
Max

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm
Oh So YOU are a Over Sensitive pussy blackberry? Not a surprise Now enough whining blackberry

Yeah Sure Resent My Ass By The Way i told you I am 15 you have a Bad memory. Sorry Lecrae i just HAD To say that.

Last edited by Maxcat1234 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake Sending)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum