Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Crusaders
YOU MUST LOGIN
Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEW DOMAIN @ HTTP://CRUCRAFT.COM

Go down
Suolakeksi
Suolakeksi
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0

Can't connect to the server at all during day time Empty Can't connect to the server at all during day time

Sun May 20, 2012 9:01 am
I've been having this problem for about 9 weeks already and it hasn't stopped.

The problem is that I can't login to the server at European day time for most of the week, but at evenings I can connect perfectly Shocked

I've tested other servers and I can connect to them perfectly, but when i try crucraft it just doesn't respond at all even when the gametracker thingy shows that it's online :/

It just says one of these things when i try to connect:

End of Stream
Communication Error

I've checked my firewall and f-secure settings and they are not at all blocking the server IP or Minecraft, so the only solution according to minecraft support is that the server has some kind of block on my account O.O

If anyone knows a solution please help Sad
Rambo
Rambo
Brownie Points : 1524
Props : 24

Can't connect to the server at all during day time Empty Re: Can't connect to the server at all during day time

Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm
not your problem, the server fucks up around early morning "my time" which is your afternoons and i get on around the evening to fix it my time and by the morning or whatever opposite time i get on its fixed. i will try to get the thing recovering the server fixed cuz something is wrong wit it.
Suolakeksi
Suolakeksi
Brownie Points : 209
Props : 0

Can't connect to the server at all during day time Empty Re: Can't connect to the server at all during day time

Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 am
k thanks for fixing it Very Happy
Max
Max
Brownie Points : 231
Props : -71

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 pm
Its cuz u r not a cat brosif , only cats connect to it. ( except for the other people cuz im the only cat )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum